You can contact NHS Borders in a number of ways:
- Complete our online contact form
- Telephone the relevant department -
- Borders General Hospital
- Human Resources
- Health Services (Health Centres, Dentists, Pharmacists, Opticians etc)
- Write to one of our services
- Apply for work experience
Borders Health Board Headquarters
01896 823396 (Safe Haven/Confidential Fax)
01896 825580 Fax
Office opening hours for Newstead are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Borders General Hospital
01896 823476 Fax
Making a suggestion or complaint
- NHS Borders values comments, good or bad, to help us improve the service. Please download our leaflet for further information about how to make a suggestion or complaint. Our annual report is also available to download here.
- If you have any complaints, queries or feedback you can contact us by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints about an independent contractor (GP, Pharmacist, Dentist or Optician) should sent in writing to the Practice Manager at the practice concerned. If you are not satisfied with their response or you do not wish to deal with the practice directly, you may contact NHS Lothian who manage complaints about independent contractors in the NHS Borders area;
NHS Lothian Team Complaints Team
2-4 Waterloo Place
Edinburgh, EH1 3EG
- NHS Borders has in place arrangements with the Scottish Citizens Advice Bureaux service to provide a Patient Advice and Support Service (PASS) for all NHS users. The service provided is free, confidential, independent of NHSB, and fully impartial.
- PASS may be contacted by phone on 01721 721722 / 01450 374266 / 01896 753889 or via any Citizens Advice Office. Simply follow this link to find your local CAB - including contact details and how to get there.
Feedback about this website
- We would like to hear your opinions about our website. Please use our online contact form to submit your comments, suggestions or queries about this site.